Street Fighter Revival Street Fighter Revival

I watched this 3 years ago and I still consider it to be one of the best sprite fights I've ever seen. Really hope you can make more of these. :)

BTW, That dumb kid SHADOWFREAK147 was me at the age of 11 XD

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

I've always loved your work.

This series i look back once in a while and spend my whole weekend looking at the whole series over again. You possibly have defined spriting as a thing that cant be noobish.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Amazing Game!

You conquered what made last stand so great. I like how you added the whole Bestheda feel to it.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Great Game

I like the whole "dead space" feel to it. Makes me hungry for a sequel.

Orange Banana Rescue Orange Banana Rescue

This game is...

Aw forget it I'm just gonna say it. It's awful man! Worst game I've ever played. It's unresponsive, unoriginal, and it's just stupid. You'd have to be a mad man to even force yourself through this piece of shit. Seem's like your the one with the "no flash" as in "no good flash."

Mia responds:

Meh

-Ascend- -Ascend-

This is the best audio I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. I'm serious. As a fan of the Christopher Nolan trilogy, the Arkham Asylum video games, and Batman itself, I have to say that it's spot on to the musical score of Batman, and stays true to it, yet it breathes new life into it. I hope I get to hear more from you.

Devastus responds:

If I wasn't as flattered as I am, I'd say that is quite an overstatement :P Lots of thanks, hope you'll like what you get to hear from me!

RunRoze (July NAC) RunRoze (July NAC)

Wow...

Play this with Angry Faic from start to finish. You'll never feel the same ever again.

I loved everything about it. The creepiness, the lyrics, and the damn music box,

Keep up the good work!

MrMusicalLion responds:

That angry faic will never feel the same to me again now, that's for sure!
Thanks :)

Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011 Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011

Sereously...

This song belongs in movie. I swear the movie industry should hire you.

You ever think about doing horror music?

MrMusicalLion responds:

Check out my track 'RunRoze' ;) I made it for the July NAC - the theme was a Zombie Apocalypse [Horror]

And thanks :D I hope that someone out there will recognize my potential..